These are a favourite snack or appetiser dish when you want to make something a bit more special than just raw carrot sticks dunked into Hummus. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it’s delicious!
I know that not all Vegetarians eat Parmesan, so you can omit that, they still taste yummy just with the herbs and the dip. Enjoy!
1 tablespoon oil
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tbsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp of pepper
handful of fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 tsp salt salt
2 tbsp greek yogurt
1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200˚C.
2. Slice the top and bottom off of the carrots then slice them in half, and slice each half into thirds lengthwise.
3. In a large bowl, mix ingredients with carrot sticks.
4. Spread on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes (depending on how crispy you want them).
6. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
1. Mix together ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Serve with warm carrot fries.