Hi guys, How are you all today? Bit chilly out there this morning but I headed out with the dogs & we’re now all snuggling on the sofa to warm up.
I wanted to share a snack with you which is I make all the time. It’s super quick and simple. I absolutely love to roast chickpeas because they become crunchy, and delicious. They’re great to just snack on, throw on salads, or even sandwiches.
They don’t take too long to make, so they won’t consume much time from your day. However, you’ll probably eat them in about 10 minutes!
15 ounce can Chickpeas (Garbanzo beans)
1/4 Teaspoon salt
1/2 Teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
1 tsp Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 200 deg c
- While your oven is preheating put all your ingredients into a bowl combining well.
- Put chickpeas in a single layer on a lined baking tray and pop into the oven
- After 25 minutes, take out of the oven and toss. Put back in oven for another 25 minutes.
- Take out, let cool, and enjoy.